David Roos Music, LLC offers an alternative to traditional consignment sales. These sales currently tend to charge the seller a 20 to 40 percent commission upon the sale of your instrument. In a market with shifting prices and high inventories we are attempting to offer a viable option for both the buyer and the seller.
We have a 10% consultant fee to find a new home for your instrument.
You are paid with a cashier’s check in your name and then you are charged a 10% fee for the sales/consultation.
What we do:
1. Restring your instrument ($20 fee)
2. Video and photograph your instrument.
3. Correspond with and pursue potential buyers (We have a list of people
looking for specific instruments).
4. Carry liability insurance on your instrument when it is in our possession.
5. Box the instrument for shipping.
6. Professional musicians play and evaluate your instrument on our YouTube channel.
Videos Coming soon
Current Inventory for Sale
Other equipment Used Henriksen Jazz amp head $225 -- Polytone head $200 and assorted pedals